Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well I guess it all started with an onion...

I was hanging out with my sis the other day and somehow the question came up "is there a way to cut up an onion without breaking out the old gas mask and box of tissues." Well there is and this is how Comfortable in the Kitchen came to life.

This site is dedicated to all the people who are just starting out,the established cook to the weekend warriors who just like to tear up the kitchen once in a while(and have something to show for it!)and even chefs who are always learning and looking for new tips and resources in this ever changing world of culinary intrigue.

Everyone is welcome to ask questions,leave recipes and comments and even criticism,(constructive that is!)so our recipes can evolve.If you're like me, when I make or create something I always try to improve on it every time I make it.

Bon Appetit and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment